Friday, December 2 at 7:30pm
Saturday, December 3 at 2pm & 7:30pm
Sunday, December 4 at 2pm
Upper St. Clair High School Theater
Tickets (call 412-343-9333)
$15 in advance
(last day to purchase advance tickets is
Tuesday, November 29)
$20 at the door
Our annual Nutcracker performances have quickly become a holiday tradition at the Ballet Academy of Pittsburgh. Each year, over 100 students participate in the production, creating memories that last a lifetime. Performances are held at the Upper St. Clair High School, and participation is optional.
- All BAP students ages 3 & up are eligible to participate. Cast members provide a Rehearsal Fee which goes toward the various costs associated with the production (costumes, scenery, theater rental, etc.).
- All costumes are provided and maintained by the Ballet Academy of Pittsburgh. Cast members do not have to purchase their own costumes, and while parents may be asked to make minor alterations to their child’s costume(s), most are performance-ready.
- Rehearsals are held on a weekly basis for cast members in the Intermediate and Advanced Divisions, and beginning in early October. For those in the Children’s Division (once-a-week), rehearsals are held on Sundays in the early-to-mid afternoon, and beginning in mid-October
- No fundraising - all expenses are covered through the Rehearsal Fees.
- Rehearsal schedules are posted on a monthly basis approximately two weeks in advance, and rehearsals for all roles remain consistent throughout the rehearsal period.